Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

Stop giving me the Google Toolbar

The Old Sourdough

On 2007-07-20, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Dean McDane waxed eloquently:
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
> don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
> Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
> Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
> into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
> have the proof. You have been warned.
>
> Dean

LAWSOOT!! LAWSOOT!!

--
The Old Sourdough

Whiskers

On 2007-07-20, Dean McDane <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Stop it at once. I know you know the computer ID from the spytool cookies. I
> don't want the Google Toolbar. Everything tries to force me to take the
> Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar is stupid and ugly. It is like using
> Google to find Google and who needs anymore Google anywhere. Java has no
> business trying to trick me into the Google Toolbar. Stop trying to trick us
> into the Google Toolbar or my dad is going to see you with his lawyers. I
> have the proof. You have been warned.
>
> Dean

Complain to Microsoft about their 'operating system' that wants to
operate you. Or just dump it and get an operating system that lets you
operate it.

--
-- Whiskers

Demolitio

sure, i'll stop... just as soon as I figure out who General Failure is,
and why he's on my hard drive

*rolls eyes*