Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP

MCNGP

Rome

what is the MCNGP exactly??

Ben Smith

says...
> what is the MCNGP exactly??

Precision here is problematic. The web site (http://www.mcngp.com) will
give you some history and background, but more than likely leave you
even more confused.

lowdes

Who really cares?

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> says...
>> what is the MCNGP exactly??
>>

> Precision here is problematic. The web site (http://www.mcngp.com) will
> give you some history and background, but more than likely leave you
> even more confused.

Ben Smith

In article <enTLe.33404$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Subject: Re: MCNGP
> From: lowdes <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> Who really cares?

Well this is certainly a fair question.

Rome

The purpose of news groups are to ask questions, so why flame lowdes?

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:enTLe.33404$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Who really cares?
>
> "Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>> says...
>>> what is the MCNGP exactly??
>>>

>> Precision here is problematic. The web site (http://www.mcngp.com) will
>> give you some history and background, but more than likely leave you
>> even more confused.

@

"Rome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The purpose of news groups are to ask questions, so why flame lowdes?

This is incorrect. The purpose of news groups is 42.

Microcephalic S. Bob

@

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Who really cares?
>>

> Well this is certainly a fair question.

Ben,

With all due respect, Microsoft employees have expressed this attitude in a
number of places, and the results from my perspective are detremental.

I care, whether it's about the MCNGP, interactive user interfaces, or the
world in which I live, and I think it's important that people do. Even about
things that seem unimportant.

If you don't really care, please leave your job and let me have it. Quit the
MCNGP so I can be in the group, because apparently it's all full. Stop
eating that sandwich, because there are starving children in Lithuania.

"Why bother making your bed, it will just get messed up tomorrow"...

Microcephalic S. "First they came for Merlin, but I wasn't a Microsoft
Agent, so I did nothing..." Bob
http://www.roblindman.com/

polaroid

Meaningless Certification for Nerdy Group Posters.

"Rome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what is the MCNGP exactly??

The Rev [MCT]

Ok fine, but what is the question?

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
"@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The purpose of news groups are to ask questions, so why flame lowdes?

> This is incorrect. The purpose of news groups is 42.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob

CBIC

Rome wrote:
> what is the MCNGP exactly??

We are a group that strongly believes Google is your friend.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38