Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BT Home Hub - what is it?

BT Home Hub - what is it?

nospamatall@supanet.com

Hi,

I'm assuming that the BT Home Hub is just a BT badged router. Can
anybody tell me what it is or can some give me a link to the detailed
manual. I need to help someone set up port forwarding for UDP
packets.

Many thanks,

Stuart

why?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:46:44 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm assuming that the BT Home Hub is just a BT badged router. Can

Why? Wouldn't expect BT to make home routers. Ah google poster.

>anybody tell me what it is or can some give me a link to the detailed

www.google.com or the BT contact us we need a manual please may work.
Then maybe the UK telecoms newsgroup.

http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cf...t_homepage.php

>manual. I need to help someone set up port forwarding for UDP

So you can't login in and follow the usually to be expected web
interface?

>packets.

www.google.com
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,310,000 English pages for
bt home hub
. (0.13 seconds)

http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/homehub.html
The BT Home Hub is actually a re-branded version of a Speedtouch
broadband router.

Had to have been mentioned before, user forums at places like
www.digitalspy.co.uk/

Then this totally stupid official BT homehub page
http://www.homehub.bt.com/
it's a black windows because Flash / Javascript is blocked at my
firewall.

>Many thanks,

Without www.google.com but using 24HSHD
http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...elpdesk/topics
the often mentioned www.portforward.com
putting that together with www.google.com you get

Port Forwarding for the BT Home Hub
Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall, Set up your router from
home ... Port Forwarding for the BT Home Hub. What is Port Forwarding?
http://portforward.com/english/route...eHub/eMule.htm
- 15k - Cached - Similar pages

You couldn't find that when you had all the keywords in your post?

port forward bt home hub

Or this
BT Home Hub Forum
BT Home Hub Forum, for discussion of BT's broadband router.
www.frequencycast.co.uk/homehubforum.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

You really have to try harder next time. You want to change the setup of
a router but could find any of those URLs to look at?

>Stuart

Me