Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 070-528 Certification related Query

MCSE 070-528 Certification related Query

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Bsev80yHHA.5376
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns99739988DC525neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns99737519A1A1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136:
>>
>>> I like Tom better. More personable.
>>>

>> Tom is not his friend...
>>

> No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.

The sad part is there is no way NOT to be Tom's friend. That's why I'm
going to get the shirt (http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/tom/). Still, I'm
sure that Tom will pass along the dumps..

- Actually, that IS a gun in my pocket.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Bsev80yHHA.5376
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns99739988DC525neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns99737519A1A1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136:
>>
>>> I like Tom better. More personable.
>>>

>> Tom is not his friend...
>>

> No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.

oh and it's nice to see you back. My boss is taking the same course you
are.

- 7 Days without pizza makes one weak...

LRM

news:Xns9974470EB73CFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Bsev80yHHA.5376
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99739988DC525neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:Xns99737519A1A1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136:

>>> Tom is not his friend...
>>>

>> No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.
>>

> oh and it's nice to see you back. My boss is taking the same course you
> are.

Cool, I want to chat with you when you get time.