Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 070-528 Certification related Query

MCSE 070-528 Certification related Query

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mayank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
>> 9 months.
>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-52.Can any one provide me
>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

Nice form!

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

catwalker63

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#xQ6s#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

>> Yes, dump is sufficient to clear yourself from the exam process
>> forever. Contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with your mcp id, and they
>> will make sure of that.

> Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need
> to steer them to Tom Tips instead.

I like Tom better. More personable.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

catwalker63

Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#xQ6s#uyHHA.3772
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>

>> Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need
>> to steer them to Tom Tips instead.
>>

> Ahh, thank you for clearing that up. Must be why my turds - errr dumps
> haven't yet arrived.

Yeah, that's it. Yep.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

catwalker63

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mayank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
>> 9 months.
>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-52.Can any one provide me
>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

> Tom Tips at Microsoft has the best dumps for cheating on your exams.
> E-mail him at (E-Mail Removed)

EXCELLENT!!!

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

CBIC

news:Xns997374C88F597catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Mayank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
>>> 9 months.
>>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-52.Can any one provide me
>>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
>>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

> Nice form!

My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I adapted.

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I
> adapted.

Ah. That may explain why Neil didn't notice mine. That's the form I used.
They must of created a filter for that. Time to get creative again. <eg>

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns9973749848FAAcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> What, he gets chewed and I don't??

would you like me to chew you?

*nudge,nudge,wink,wink*

(oh and I DID NOT CHEW HIM!!!)

- UNIVERSE.SYS corrupted. Reboot? (Y/N)

news:Xns99737519A1A1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136:

> I like Tom better. More personable.

Tom is not his friend...

- "My stars!," said the astrologer gazingly.

CBIC

news:Xns99737A5085A44catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I
>> adapted.
>>

> Ah. That may explain why Neil didn't notice mine. That's the form I
> used.
> They must of created a filter for that. Time to get creative again. <eg>

I hope they named it the "Chalk Filter"

LRM

news:Xns99739988DC525neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns99737519A1A1catwalker63athotmail@216.196.9 7.136:
>
>> I like Tom better. More personable.
>>

> Tom is not his friend...

No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.