Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > MISRA-C & TC example suite released

Reply
Thread Tools

MISRA-C & TC example suite released

 
 
Chris Hills
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2007
At last the MISRA-C:2004 TC and exemplar suite have been released.

See http://www.misra-c2.com/forum/index.php

You have to register to access the resources section where both are on
free download.


--
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
/\/\/ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
santosh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2007
Chris Hills wrote:

> At last the MISRA-C:2004 TC and exemplar suite have been released.


Why bother when we have Mistray C?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
user923005
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2007
On Jul 20, 7:43 am, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> At last the MISRA-C:2004 TC and exemplar suite have been released.
>
> Seehttp://www.misra-c2.com/forum/index.php
>
> You have to register to access the resources section where both are on
> free download.
>


Pardon my Misrable question, but what is MISRA-C?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Roberto Waltman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2007
user923005 wrote:
>... what is MISRA-C?


See http://www.misra.org.uk/


Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Hills
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2007
In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
user923005 <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>On Jul 20, 7:43 am, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> At last the MISRA-C:2004 TC and exemplar suite have been released.
>>
>> Seehttp://www.misra-c2.com/forum/index.php
>>
>> You have to register to access the resources section where both are on
>> free download.
>>

>
>Pardon my Misrable question, but what is MISRA-C?


A C coding standard originally designed for the UK automotive industry
that is now used world wide for critical applications written in C

It has also been used as the basis of other coding standard.
--
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
/\/\/ (E-Mail Removed) www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jonathan Kirwan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2007
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:43:25 +0100, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You have to register to access the resources section


I've noticed that I still don't have my registration enabled, after
about 16 hours. Maybe the weekend is a bad time.

Jon
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Hills
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2007
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Jonathan Kirwan
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:43:25 +0100, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>You have to register to access the resources section

>
>I've noticed that I still don't have my registration enabled, after
>about 16 hours. Maybe the weekend is a bad time.


Hi,

Its a manual process (UK office hours) as last time this happened
there were a load of fake & spam-bot registrations.

--
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
/\/\/ (E-Mail Removed) www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rocky
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-22-2007
On Jul 21, 9:58 pm, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Jonathan Kirwan
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>
> >On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:43:25 +0100, Chris Hills <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >wrote:

>
> >>You have to register to access the resources section

>
> >I've noticed that I still don't have my registration enabled, after
> >about 16 hours. Maybe the weekend is a bad time.

>
> Hi,
>
> Its a manual process (UK office hours) as last time this happened
> there were a load of fake & spam-bot registrations.


As an observation the confirmation code can ba a bit obscure when
codes containing 'O' or '0' are shown in the graphic. Possibly it has
gotten out of sync though as the 2nd try had no ambiguous characters
and that was also rejected.
Robert

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released ASP .Net 0 03-10-2010 07:20 PM
[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite Released: XML Pipeline, XML Publishing and Data Conversion API's stylusstudio@gmail.com Java 0 09-26-2006 05:04 PM
[ANN] Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite Released: XML Pipeline, XML Publishing and Data Conversion API's Stylus Studio XML 0 09-26-2006 04:49 PM
'example.com' == 'example.com.' => false... is this intended? Sam Roberts Ruby 15 02-07-2005 04:36 PM



Advertisments