Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Good *free* Zip Password Recovery Program

Good *free* Zip Password Recovery Program

BKW

Hi. I started digging through all of my old CDs, and I came across a zip
archive that I created a couple of years ago... the only problem: I
had encrypted it using the Windows XP Zip program. Now, I can't remember
what the password is.
I am just wondering if there are any good, preferably *free* ZIP
password recovery programs.

--
Thanks,
Bryan K

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

BKW <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi. I started digging through all of my old CDs, and I came across a zip
> archive that I created a couple of years ago... the only problem: I
>had encrypted it using the Windows XP Zip program. Now, I can't remember
>what the password is.
>I am just wondering if there are any good, preferably *free* ZIP
>password recovery programs.

Google: brute force zip

--
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
http://www.scribd.com/doc/201604/Har...-complete-book - http://tinyurl.com/2vwmgj

tomjohnsmiths tomjohnsmiths is offline
Junior Member

Since you have lost the password of the ZIP file, you need to recover it. I know a software which is efficient in recovering the lost password of ZIP files. Many have used it for recovering the lost password of Zip files. It is the stellar zip recovery software. It can recover the password and also repair any errors in the file.
I know the tool works for real. Go ahead give it a chance.