Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SiteMap Example with Inline ASPX?

SiteMap Example with Inline ASPX?

lucius

I have a .NET 2.0 web site that is made up of .aspx pages that are
done in the Clasic-ASP-looking "inline method".

I need to add a SiteMap Control to the pages in the site, and need to
see an example of how to do so, since there is no codebehind or
compiled thing to use.

Thanks.

David Wier

Check out:
http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStar....aspx#controls

--
David Wier
MVP/ASPInsider

"lucius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a .NET 2.0 web site that is made up of .aspx pages that are
> done in the Clasic-ASP-looking "inline method".
>
> I need to add a SiteMap Control to the pages in the site, and need to
> see an example of how to do so, since there is no codebehind or
> compiled thing to use.
>
> Thanks.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

With a web.sitemap file?

Drag a sitemappath on the page.
Drag a SiteMapDataSource on the page.
Configure the SiteMapPath to point to the SiteMapDataSource

chaching!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!
"lucius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a .NET 2.0 web site that is made up of .aspx pages that are
> done in the Clasic-ASP-looking "inline method".
>
> I need to add a SiteMap Control to the pages in the site, and need to
> see an example of how to do so, since there is no codebehind or
> compiled thing to use.
>
> Thanks.

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Lucius,

I'm not sure what do you mean "no codebehind", do you mean doing this all
with declarative code but no C# or VB.NET code? Then as David pointed out,
the example on ASP.NET 2.0 Getting Started should help you on this.

Please let me know if we've misunderstood anything.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support

Can Sitemap.CurrentNode use non default sitemap provider? AmitKu ASP .Net 1 09-27-2006 12:25 PM
I have created a "Auction.sitemap" instead of the default "web.sitemap" - But I can't run it. Learner ASP .Net Security 5 05-07-2006 03:37 PM
Tool which expands implicitly inline inline functions tthunder@gmx.de C++ 3 06-16-2005 12:54 AM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments