Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview Sort Header

Gridview Sort Header

MikeB

Hello All, I just added sorting to my gridview and it messed up my headers.
I do not want the test to display as blue and I can not seem to figure out
what I need to do to get it back to my normal formatting. Here is what I
current have the style set to, can any one help me get it back to my
original style before I added sorting?

TIA

..GridViewHeader

{

text-align: left;

font-weight: bold;

color: #ffffff;

background-color: black;

text-decoration: none;

}

marss

On 20 , 00:26, "MikeB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello All, I just added sorting to my gridview and it messed up my headers.
> I do not want the test to display as blue and I can not seem to figure out
> what I need to do to get it back to my normal formatting. Here is what I
> current have the style set to, can any one help me get it back to my
> original style before I added sorting?

This occurs because plain text in header cells was changed to link. If
you want use sorting and leave old appearance then define specific
styles for links.
Add this:
..GridViewHeader a, .GridViewHeader a:link, .GridViewHeader
a:active, .GridViewHeader a:visited, .GridViewHeader a:hover
{
font-weight: bold;
color: #ffffff;
text-decoration: none;