Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [possibly OT] It's not just us!

[possibly OT] It's not just us!

Mike T.

Firm Accused of Copying Multistate Bar Examination Test Questions

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1122455109576

When you am to be getting your lawyer to be rushing someone, please to be
asking where he is to be finding br@indump for his bar exam. Then kick his
dog.*

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

*-In no way do I advocate the abuse of a dog or any other animal in any way,
shape, or form. Kicking brndmpng 䧧fckrs is, however, perfectly
acceptable, and in fact highly recommended. You may even wish to purchase a
pair os steel-toed Doc Martens for precisely this purpose.

The Rev [MCT]

Doctor's board exams too. Some guy was selling answers on eBay

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..