Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

OT: You almost didn't have Frisbee to kick around anymore...

FrisbeeŽ

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0

We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
UPC's and dates match exactly.

Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted in
it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
might be dead if she did.

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0
>
> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
> UPC's and dates match exactly.
>
> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
> in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
> might be dead if she did.

See, she really does love you.

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0
>>
>> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
>> UPC's and dates match exactly.
>>
>> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
>> in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me.
>> I might be dead if she did.
>>

> See, she really does love you.

I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something about
hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something about getting
rich.

catwalker63

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0
>>>
>>> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago.
>>> The UPC's and dates match exactly.
>>>
>>> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I
>>> wanted in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't
>>> listen to me. I might be dead if she did.
>>>

>> See, she really does love you.

> I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something
> about hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something
> about getting rich.

Eat out for the next little while. 'K thanks.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Red Swingline Stapler

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0
>
> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago.
> The UPC's and dates match exactly.
>
> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I
> wanted in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't
> listen to me. I might be dead if she did.

Just inject the chili sauce into your lips and you too can look like
Anjelina Jolie!

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2...9.html?wp_ml=0
>
> We have two cans of this stuff. We bought them about a month ago. The
> UPC's and dates match exactly.
>
> Last Sunday, my wife offered to make me an omelet with whatever I wanted
> in it. I told her I wanted that stuff in it. She didn't listen to me. I
> might be dead if she did.

You probably wouldn't have died. You would've sh1t your pants or puked on
yourself but not died.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns997287E155184catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> See, she really does love you.

>> I dunno... I think she was kicking herself. She mentioned something
>> about hot dogs with chili for supper tonight. That and something
>> about getting rich.

> Eat out for the next little while. 'K thanks.
> --

I wholeheartedly support Catwalker's suggestion/order

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> That and something about getting
> rich.

you work in IT therefore you are lieing about "rich"...Unless there's a guy
that she knows named "Rich"...

- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

catwalker63

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns99734440E3C05neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> That and something about getting
>> rich.
>>

> you work in IT therefore you are lieing about "rich"...Unless there's
> a guy that she knows named "Rich"...

You're forgetting life insurance. And the lawsuit for killing her
"beloved" husband.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99735002F905Bcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> And the lawsuit for killing her
> "beloved" husband.

Ah, yes, America...'nuff said...

- Southern DOS: "Y'all reckon?" [YEP/nope]