Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sync Outlook

Sync Outlook

Ronald Green

I have MS Outlook 2007 on my Desktop at home and would like to sync (Mail,
Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc) to my Laptop which has Outlook 2003

Could someone recommend a product that they have used to do this?

Thanks in anticipation

WhzzKdd

"Ronald Green" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have MS Outlook 2007 on my Desktop at home and would like to sync (Mail,
>Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc) to my Laptop which has Outlook 2003
>
> Could someone recommend a product that they have used to do this?
>
> Thanks in anticipation

iPaq, Blackberry, Palm, etc.