Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD movie languages, help

DVD movie languages, help

iain.tinlinepurvis@gmail.com

I was wondering if anyone could help.

I have some DVD's that I have purchased abroad on the cheap but
unfortunately they only come with the audio in French. I.E no English
and no subtitles; I was wondering whether it is possible at tall to
obtain the audio for these films from anywhere and re-author the DVD
so that it can be watched with English audio instead.

Any help would be appreciated.