Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++/Sybase

C++/Sybase

erin.hoyles@princetoninformation.com

Hi group, I was directed here by a member and am hoping you can help
me out. I am currently working on staffing up a project for a banking
client in NY and am struggling finding strong C++ candidates.
Basically I need someone who has expertise in both C++ and Sybase in a
UNIX environment. I apologize if this isnt the appropriate forum for
contacting you, but I am finding this project a challenge to staff
up. If you are interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Thanks,

Erin Hoyles

Victor Bazarov

> Hi group, I was directed here by a member

By whose member?

> and am hoping you can help
> me out. I am currently working on staffing up a project for a banking
> client in NY and am struggling finding strong C++ candidates.

Wrong place. Start looking in a newsgroup with "jobs" in its name

> Basically I need someone who has expertise in both C++ and Sybase in a
> UNIX environment. I apologize if this isnt the appropriate forum [..]

Don't apologize, just figure it out before posting.

Default User

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I apologize if this isnt the appropriate forum for
> contacting you, but I am finding this project a challenge to staff
> up. If you are interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.
> Thanks,

Had you bothered to read the newsgroup for a while, you would have seen
mention of a newsgroup FAQ. There you would have seen information about
these sorts of posts.

Brian