Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > question

question

=?Utf-8?B?c2hydXRp?=

Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will i
be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

lowdes

Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper

Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.

"shruti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will
> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

FrisbeeŽ

"shruti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will
> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

If you can somehow manage to give someone a 70-270 paper, I, for one, will
recognize you as an MCP.

RomoR

Shruti why dont you spend some time in www.microsoft.com, its a very good
site for all your *question*.

"shruti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper. will
> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

Scott

lowdes wrote:
> Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
>
> Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
> fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
> subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
> usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
> polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
> imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
> kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
> hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
> materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.

Wow!!...you know your stuff. You must be paper certified.

CBIC

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
>
> Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
> fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
> subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
> usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
> polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way of
> imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of these
> kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods and
> hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable fiber
> materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be used.
>
> "shruti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper.
>> will i
>> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

I was wondering what that smell was. Who let him back in here?

Lnkwizard2

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Taken From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper
>>
>> Paper is a commodity of thin material produced by the amalgamation of
>> fibers, typically vegetable fibers composed of cellulose, which are
>> subsequently held together by hydrogen bonding. While the fibers used are
>> usually natural in origin, a wide variety of synthetic fibers, such as
>> polypropylene and polyethylene, may be incorporated into paper as a way
>> of imparting desirable physical properties. The most common source of
>> these kinds of fibers is wood pulp from pulpwood trees, largely softwoods
>> and hardwoods, such as spruce and aspen respectively. Other vegetable
>> fiber materials including those of cotton, hemp, linen, and rice may be
>> used.
>>
>> "shruti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Can anybody tell me that whether 70-270 is considered as a MCP paper.
>>> will i
>>> be recognised as a MCP certified after giving the 70-270 paper

> I was wondering what that smell was. Who let him back in here?

Oh, is that what that is. I thought somebody burned
some microwave popcorn or let a wet sheep in here.