Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Have an Empty Grid Show In Asp.net page

Have an Empty Grid Show In Asp.net page

Doogie

Hi,
I am trying to create an asp.net page for a web site and would like to
put a grid on the page that won't be filled until a user clicks a
button. But I want the grid to be visible before the user clicks the
button. I've tried the data grid, table, etc and cannot find one that
does this. Is there one that I'm missing?