Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE

Reply
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U3JpZGhhcg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
I am planning to take MCSE certificate. can anyone give good study material?

Thanks in advance
Sridhar
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
"Sridhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I am planning to take MCSE certificate. can anyone give good study

material?

Nothing more than what is already on the Microsoft site and google.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U3JpZGhhcg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
I find the link is not working
Thanks,
Sridhar

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Sridhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > I am planning to take MCSE certificate. can anyone give good study

> material?
>
> Nothing more than what is already on the Microsoft site and google.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
"Sridhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I find the link is not working
> Thanks,
> Sridhar


You are already posting via the MS site, what do you mean the link is not
working?
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
>
> You are already posting via the MS site, what do you mean the link is
> not working?


What do you mean what do you mean? The link is not working!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
>> I find the link is not working
>> Thanks,
>> Sridhar

>
>You are already posting via the MS site, what do you mean the link is not
>working?


lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
>> You are already posting via the MS site, what do you mean the link is
>> not working?

>
>What do you mean what do you mean? The link is not working!


which link?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> which link?
>


the one that answered the phone

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30


- If it works; always tear it apart and find out why.
 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns96A684DF79430neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> which link?
>>

>
> the one that answered the phone
>


You know damn right!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain
 
Reply With Quote
 
/* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns96A67969BDEE0catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:Xns96A684DF79430neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:
>
>> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> which link?
>>>

>>
>> the one that answered the phone
>>

>
> You know damn right!


you bastard.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
[x-posted] MS Press Courseware for 70-293... Any MCSE 2000s going the long way to MCSE 2003 ? Marlin Munrow (The PFY) Microsoft Certification 0 02-08-2004 11:12 PM
Updating MCSE NT to MCSE 2003 Pungie Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2003 04:14 PM
Re: Upgrading from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003... 1 exam or 2 exams? Nic MCSE 0 07-06-2003 07:55 PM



Advertisments