Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Passed 70-536

Passed 70-536

RomoR

A big HI to everyone, today I passed my 70-536 exam now I can say I am a
MCTS, it was little bit tough in the sense bit of confusing.

I would like to thank everyone in this NewsGroup for giving me guidelines
and the strength to achieve my goal and I look forward to continue doing
this for all the new comers.

By the way I checked the microsoft site for no of people who got the MCTS,
its amazing they now have the bifurcation for individual exams. Have a look
at this. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx

RomoR

=?Utf-8?B?RWxpbWFudWVsIERvYmxhcw==?=

Congratulations!

However, I think you need to pass either 70-526, 70-528, or 70-529 before
you become an MCTS. 70-536 is just a pre-requisite.

"RomoR" wrote:

> A big HI to everyone, today I passed my 70-536 exam now I can say I am a
> MCTS, it was little bit tough in the sense bit of confusing.
>
> I would like to thank everyone in this NewsGroup for giving me guidelines
> and the strength to achieve my goal and I look forward to continue doing
> this for all the new comers.
>
> By the way I checked the microsoft site for no of people who got the MCTS,
> its amazing they now have the bifurcation for individual exams. Have a look
> at this. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx
>
> RomoR

=?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gKFVLKQ==?=

Hi "RomoR",

I have been studying for ther 70-536 - mainly using the Microsoft
recommended book (Self-Paced Trainig Kit). I find the book very difficult to
follow and have been using the excellent MSDN explantations to supplement my
learning. Do you have any suggestions for other learning sources? What
source(s) did you personally find most useful?

Regards, Jason (UK).