Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Microsoft Technical Manuals (Friday Funny)

OT: Microsoft Technical Manuals (Friday Funny)

Briscobar

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/book...ndex.html?sect
ion=cnn_showbiz

or

http://tinyurl.com/7s5ag

Yeah, we're contemplating a move to Great Plains right now. Heh.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7s5ag
>
> Yeah, we're contemplating a move to Great Plains right now. Heh.

http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm

For the full text and a lot more grins.

"Winner: Science Fiction
Long, long ago in a galaxy far away, in General Hospital born I was, and
quite happy were my parents, but when a youngling still I was, moved we
did." --Mary Potts Oneco, Fl

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns96A27137383BDplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm

I prefered this one:

Grand Panjandrum's Special Award
India, which hangs like a wet washcloth from the towel rack of Asia,
presented itself to Tex as he landed in Delhi (or was it Bombay?), as if
it mattered because Tex finally had an idea to make his mark and fortune
and that idea was a chain of steak houses to serve the millions and he
wondered, as he deplaned down the steep, shiny, steel steps, why no one
had thought of it before.
Ken Aclin
Shreveport, LA

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* -- NO TERRIER

Briscobar

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm
>
> For the full text and a lot more grins.
>
> "Winner: Science Fiction
> Long, long ago in a galaxy far away, in General Hospital born I was,
> and quite happy were my parents, but when a youngling still I was,
> moved we did." --Mary Potts Oneco, Fl

These two were my favorites:

Spy: Winner
The double agent looked up from his lunch of Mahi-Mahi and couscous and
realized that he must escape from Walla Walla to Bora Bora to come
face-to-face with his arch enemy by taking out his 30-30 and shooting off
his nemesis' ear-to-ear grin so he could wave bye-bye to this duplicitous
life, but the chances of him pulling this off were only so-so, much less
than 50-50.

Historical Fiction: Winner
Sphincter, the gladiator, girded his loins in preparation for today's games,
glad to be part of the season opener since he hadn't been sure until
yesterday that his contract would be renewed, given his slump during the
Germans-versus-lions series but he knew that swatting Germans into the
lion's pit was trickier than it looked and he told the officials that they
should look at his other stats, not just Huns batted in.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Sphincter, the gladiator,

I liked that one too...But I prefered the work of that other Gladiator -
Gluteus Maximus

but he was teh butt of too many jokes

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.

JaR

> I liked that one too...But I prefered the work of that other Gladiator -
> Gluteus Maximus
>
> but he was teh butt of too many jokes

*BLAM!*BLAM!*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*...grumble...

Sorry. I been beta testing the new 9mm Auto.

It was called the "Antler" because of the wide spreads. But now they are
gonna call it "Panorama" because it can hit everthing but the target.

--
JaR
Thug 10110