Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wacky Wednesday

OT: Wacky Wednesday

FrisbeeŽ

I have an exciting announcement to make.

In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace my
resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside that
hallowed distinction...

I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.

50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
50 cyber-cents, btw.

Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"FrisbeeR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I have an exciting announcement to make.
>
> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace my
> resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside that
> hallowed distinction...
>
> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>
> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
> 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>
> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

Did you make up with your private part again?
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

CBIC

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an exciting announcement to make.
>
> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
> that hallowed distinction...
>
> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>
> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
> 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>
> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

Are you referring to Doug Gilmore?

Lnkwizard2

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an exciting announcement to make.
>
> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
> that hallowed distinction...
>
> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>
> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking about.
> 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>
> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have an exciting announcement to make.
>>
>> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
>> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
>> that hallowed distinction...
>>
>> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>>
>> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
>> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>>
>> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD

> Are you referring to Doug Gilmore?

Nope

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have an exciting announcement to make.
>>
>> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
>> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include alongside
>> that hallowed distinction...
>>
>> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>>
>> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
>> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>>
>> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD
>>

> Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.

It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"

But it's not the first hit.

Lnkwizard2

news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I have an exciting announcement to make.
>>>
>>> In addition to the mega-coveted MCNGP certification that I have to grace
>>> my resume, I have just added another offiicial honor to include
>>> alongside that hallowed distinction...
>>>
>>> I am now, officially (get this!) a "Friend of Doug" I kid you not.
>>>
>>> 50 cents to the first person who tells me what the hell I'm talking
>>> about. 50 cyber-cents, btw.
>>>
>>> Frisbee, MCNGP, FOD
>>>

>> Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

> You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.
>
> It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"
>
> But it's not the first hit.

Doug Gottlieb

FrisbeeŽ

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation

>> You're in the right area, it is sports-related, but no.
>>
>> It does appear on the first page of hits if you google "Friend of Doug"
>>
>> But it's not the first hit.
>>

> Doug Gottlieb

DING DING DING

OT: Wednesday Wacky FrisbeeŽ MCSE 24 09-29-2005 05:10 PM
OT: Wednesday Wacky Part Deaux FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 08-15-2005 02:36 PM
OT: Wednesday Wacky FrisbeeŽ MCSE 0 08-10-2005 12:35 PM
OT: Wednesday Wacky =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 11 03-18-2005 04:18 PM
Re: REPOST: OT: Wednesday Wacky =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 1 03-17-2005 03:46 PM

Advertisments