Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > A cool new way to search Google with the Firefox browser

A cool new way to search Google with the Firefox browser

rbunn83815

Hello everyone,

We've developed a new search feature for the Firefox browser. You can
see a short demo of us using this on Google here:
http://www.visual-search.net/Visual%...earch%202.html

You can download the extension on this page:
http://www.visual-search.net

or on the Firefox addons page:

I hope everyone in the Google community likes this as much as we do!

Beaker

The Internet Explorer version is now available on our site. It works
for XP and previous, a Vista version is currently under construction.
http://www.xippee.com