Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > A cool new way to search Google with the Firefox browser

A cool new way to search Google with the Firefox browser

rbunn83815

Hello everyone,

We've developed a new search feature for the Firefox browser. You can
see a short demo of us using this on Google here:
http://www.visual-search.net/Visual%...earch%202.html

You can download the extension on this page:
http://www.visual-search.net

or on the Firefox addons page:

We hope everyone in the Google community likes this feature as much as
we do!

Splibbilla

18 Jul 2007,rbunn83815 <(E-Mail Removed)> in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We've developed a new search feature for the Firefox browser. You
> can see a short demo of us using this on Google here:
> http://www.visual-search.net/Visual%...al%20Search%20
> 2.html
>
> You can download the extension on this page:
> http://www.visual-search.net
>
> or on the Firefox addons page:

as described looks functionally convenient to me. click to amend searchphrase.
not sure about this question
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewto...26623&#3026623
why would anything need be sent anywhere (except to the search engine, when
"submitting" xippee-edited searchphrase/url)?

--
http://www.googlewhack.com/nack.htm

Beaker

This was done originally so we would have the capability to put a
context related ad beneath the (+/-) buttons in the future if we
needed to.

Robert