Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help

Bucky Breeder

"Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:469f7c6f$0$97239$892e7fe2
@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

>> Hey
>> Mike,

> Hey, michael. How come you don't pay attention to the information which
> you've been given?
>
> o here's how your newsgroup conversation is supposed to look
> http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/nquote.html Q1: What is "quoting"
> in newsgroup postings? - Q2: How should I use the quoted text and
> arrange it with my own text?
>
> o your newsrover is no good for that purpose. You should use your OE
> instead, and newsrover for the binaries
>
>> Can you tell me what some of the advantages are to newsgroup
>> discussions over other discussion methods.

> o if you don't do it right, it has less advantages than there are if
> you do it properly
>
> o if you do it properly, your sent messages are stored in a Sent
> folder, which webforums don't do
>
> o if you do it properly, you are a part of a very large community
> having a conversation, but you aren't doing it properly in a
> conversational way.
>
>> Also, can you please tell
>> me whether you think everyone on Usenet downloads binaries.

> There is a huge 'body' of usenet binary activity. There is a separate
> huge body of usenet text activity. Some people do almost entirely one
> and not the other. What difference does it make what percentage of
> people who are texting are doing binaries? There are binary
> downloaders. There are binary uploaders. There are those who share
> binaries not by usenet newsgroups but other channels.
>
>> THank you
>> for the help

> You aren't showing any signs of learning some things about conversing on
> usenet yet.

He thinks *Mike Easter* is now his gay-mommie.
It's scientific name is called "imprinting".
They call it "gaydar".

--

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Crackwhore

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

michael@hotmail.com

Mike

Thanks for the help bro! Your a really ncie guy I think I got it all figured
outfrom using your help and the news pages you sent me! Much appreciated.
Where you from bro? How old do you think most people on usenet are? Just
trying to see if I am out of place, you know!

--
Michael

Evan Platt

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:05:03 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Mike
>
>Thanks for the help bro! Your a really ncie guy I think I got it all figured
>outfrom using your help and the news pages you sent me!

Considering your lack of quoting, no, you don't have it all figured
out.

>Much appreciated.
>Where you from bro?

BRO?

>How old do you think most people on usenet are?

42.

>Just trying to see if I am out of place, you know!

I'm guessing you're ... 14? 15?

Bucky Breeder

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Mike >
> Thanks for the help bro! Your a really ncie guy I think I got it all
> figured outfrom using your help and the news pages you sent me! Much
> appreciated. Where you from bro? How old do you think most people on
> usenet are? Just trying to see if I am out of place, you know!
>
> > -- > Michael >

If you were looking for a gay chat-room, you're in the right place!

(I'm just going through a homophobic-hate stage right now. You gotta
understand, just like gayness, homophobia is *not* a choice, it's a
heritary trait we get from having 2 straight parents and a normal life.)

LOL! - "bro" - that's gaytard for "mommie". Such a "ncie guy"...

See the "giganews", likely Mike Easter sock-puppeting his own horn.

--

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Crackwhore

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

michael@hotmail.com

"Hey man do you really think the average age is 42 or are you just messing
with me. Sorry I do not know all of the conventions of this sorry I
apologize."

--
Michael

WhzzKdd

"Brian Whiting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> wait so do you not do binaries at all? do you think a lot of people dont
>> do
>> any binaries and just use it to talk? why would people do that? arent
>> there
>> btetter cheaper ways to discuss things?

> There's no cheaper way to talk about issues all over the world. It allows
> you to create your own soapbox without having to get a permit to speak
> (although you do have to put up with the idiots of the world talking
> back). People need communication. People need to vent. These are
> necessary things to keep people from blowing their tops. If you think
> these things are unnecessary, what are you doing with a hotmail account?
> Do you have a cell phone? An answering machine? Thirty years ago, these
> things were only on Star Trek and Get Smart. Technology has snowballed,
> but it has snowballed because we (human beings) want to talk.

VERY well put. Thanks, Brian!

Evan Platt

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:10:12 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>"Hey man do you really think the average age is 42 or are you just messing
>with me. Sorry I do not know all of the conventions of this sorry I
>apologize."

When I "talk" I like to make "quotation marks" in the air around what
I "say".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ans...and_Everything

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:10:12 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>"Hey man do you really think the average age is 42 or are you just messing
>>with me. Sorry I do not know all of the conventions of this sorry I
>>apologize."

> When I "talk" I like to make "quotation marks" in the air around what
> I "say".
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ans...and_Everything

Heh! He asked the same question in a later thread. You made the answer too
easy <g>

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>wait so do you not do binaries at all? do you think a lot of people dont do
>any binaries and just use it to talk? why would people do that? arent there
>btetter cheaper ways to discuss things?

Me, I don't like web based discussion groups, as for binaries, there
are faster ways to get what you want.

I do admit tho binaries are the best avenue for prOn.

--
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
http://www.scribd.com/doc/201604/Har...-complete-book - http://tinyurl.com/2vwmgj