Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Please recommend a good Web Hosting Service that supports ASP.NET and SQL Server

Please recommend a good Web Hosting Service that supports ASP.NET and SQL Server

jonny

Please recommend a good Web Hosting Service that supports ASP.NET and
SQL Server. I am currently using Yahoo Web Hosting but it supports PHP
and MySql. Also, a good website to get a domain name.

Thanks.

Steve

here's one,
webhost4life.com,

Though I'm'in the process of doing my own web hosting very shortly but in
the mean time I use these guys

--
Mike
'IGotYourDotNet'