Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Fax viewing before message is sent?

Fax viewing before message is sent?

Jack C Lundy Sr.

Hello

Thank in advance for any help.

I have a 2000 XP system. When I use the fax console I can fax but I cannot
view what it looks like ahead of time using fax view.
Fax wizard says, This patch package could not be opened. Verify that the
patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application
vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package.
(-2147023261, 2200001366)

Evan Platt

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:59:03 -0400, "Jack C Lundy Sr."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello
>
>Thank in advance for any help.
>
>I have a 2000 XP system. When I use the fax console I can fax but I cannot
>view what it looks like ahead of time using fax view.
>Fax wizard says, This patch package could not be opened. Verify that the
>patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application
>vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package.
>(-2147023261, 2200001366)

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-1827450.php

has a few fixes.