Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to change custom Paper size in Crystal Reports in VS 2005 ?

How to change custom Paper size in Crystal Reports in VS 2005 ?

luqman

I want to change my paper size while previewing the report in ASP.Net and VS
2005, which I have defined in Server Properties of my Windows XP Pro, my
Paper size is defined by the name of : "Voucher" and its Height is 5.50
Inches and its Width is 8.50 Inches, any idea please ?

Best Regards,

Luqman