Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Internet Information Services

Internet Information Services

robert.mofta@gmail.com

Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?
Have the knowledge...
http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

Jtyc

> Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
> way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
> IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
> with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?

Thanks for the news flash.

now I can be on the cutting edge...

Consultant

are you man from the past poster?
personally, im still using iis 2.0

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
> way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
> IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
> with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?
> Have the knowledge...
> http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

Neil

did you hear http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) say in news:1184756442.304090.41920
@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> How does it compare with earlier versions?

who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
Apache...

- Dinner not ready: (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)izza

Jtyc

> who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
> Apache...

I prefer the Anasazi.

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
>> Apache...

> I prefer the Anasazi.

Assnazi?

Jtyc

> Assnazi?

shuddup dirty pirate hooker

CBIC

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Assnazi?

> shuddup dirty pirate hooker

Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the dancers
was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if she had a
lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I wonder if she had a
> lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out.

TMML

- PARODY ERROR: Cannot locate file WEIRD_AL.EXE

Lnkwizard2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Assnazi?

>> shuddup dirty pirate hooker
>>

> Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the
> dancers was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if
> she had a lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

If you can get an autographed pic without paying her for it
you've completed step one of becoming an SFOM.