Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CCNP course in the UK?

CCNP course in the UK?

daytime

Hi there- can anyone recommend a good training college(not a boot
camp) for my CCNP please in the UK? Thanks
also any recommends on the course study books please? I used Ciscos
for my CCNA but found them a little "Dry".
One more thing ,is it worth studying VOIP before CCNP? or would I find
the concepts hard to grasp before taking CCNP....many thanks