Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Change Network Key

Change Network Key

=?Utf-8?B?RG9ubmFQVw==?=

I am trying to change the network key for my wireless network. When I click
on Properties for my Wireless Nework it has the wrong network key. I change
what is in there click OK and get connected. If I go back and click on
Properties the OLD network key is there. How do I change it to the new one
and get it to STAY that way?

TIA
Donna

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If you are referring to the Wireless Security.
A new passphrase has to be entered into the Wireless Router/Access Point,
and then to the Wireless Card.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...