Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ping ziggerman

ping ziggerman

doS

A young Japanese girl had been taught all her life that when she
married
she was to please her husband and never upset him. So the first morning
of

her honeymoon the young Japanese bride crawled out of bed after making
love, stooped down to pick up her husband's clothes and accidentally
let
out a big fart.

She looked up and said:
"Aww so sowwy...excuse prease, front hole so happy back hole laugh out
loud.