Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FAQ: Who is the youngest MCSE?

FAQ: Who is the youngest MCSE?

FrisbeeŽ

http://www.techspot.com/news/18075-T...-engineer.html

http://tinyurl.com/ay3vf

I hope whoever hires her allows her some nap time.

Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

especially those of us over 40

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Confucius say: Don't judge book by cover, but by how thick it is

Toby Jennings

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> http://www.techspot.com/news/18075-T...-engineer.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ay3vf
>
> I hope whoever hires her allows her some nap time.
>
> Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

Unless my reading comprehension skills have atrophied in the last couple
of hours, this girl is a MCAD, not an MCSE; at least, that's what the
text of the article says. Only the title of the article implies "Engineer."

Still, I want my nap.

catwalker63

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns9698AD27F5521neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

> especially those of us over 40

Quit it. You're making me sleepy.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns969A7E7BD4A29catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Quit it. You're making me sleepy.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*pop*
HEY! WHYDJA WAKE ME???

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Never take a beer to a job interview.

Rowdy Yates

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.techspot.com/news/18075-T...crosoft-engine
> er.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ay3vf
>
> I hope whoever hires her allows her some nap time.
>
> Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

Well -- it doesn't surprize Rowdy. Makes one wonder, are the exams written
at the 10 year old level of comprehension?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Well -- it doesn't surprize Rowdy. Makes one wonder, are the exams
> written at the 10 year old level of comprehension?

she was 9 at teh time she passed

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.