Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-294

70-294

Armen Kirakosyan

Hi
can you please provide the average time and number of questions for 70-294

thanks

kpg

Why?

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> Why?

Because he wants to schedule his exam for 2:00, and his appointment at the
Bunny Ranch for 2:30.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
Or don't.

Armen Kirakosyan

ever had exam?
if "yes" so it seems to me that it stupid question
if "no" try pass one and you will unserstand

regards

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96988E309478Dipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Why?

kpg

Armen Kirakosyan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ep3nQYJjFHA.3448
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

I'm not sure what your getting at.

> ever had exam?
> if "yes" so it seems to me that it stupid question

Yes. Not that exam, but yes, I had exam.

> if "no" try pass one and you will unserstand

As I said above, yes, and I did pass, and no, I stll
don't understand.

Please explain how knowing the number of questions and
time alloted will help you study for and/or pass the exam.

???

kpg

Armen Kirakosyan

using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary the number of
questions
after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not for exam
etc.

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns9698921D9A35Eipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Armen Kirakosyan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ep3nQYJjFHA.3448
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> I'm not sure what your getting at.
>
>> ever had exam?
>> if "yes" so it seems to me that it stupid question

> Yes. Not that exam, but yes, I had exam.
>
>> if "no" try pass one and you will unserstand

> As I said above, yes, and I did pass, and no, I stll
> don't understand.
>
> Please explain how knowing the number of questions and
> time alloted will help you study for and/or pass the exam.
>
> ???
>
> kpg

Wayne

Check the exam on http://www.prometric.com

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> can you please provide the average time and number of questions for 70-294
>
> thanks

FrisbeeŽ

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Check the exam on http://www.prometric.com
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz

Now that Tech Ed is over, and you've demonstrated your knowledge of
Kerpalism, are you keeping an eye out for an appropriate post to use Chalk's
PhraseŽ ?

kpg

Armen Kirakosyan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary
> the number of questions
> after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not for
> exam etc.

So its like a physio-intellectual endurance challenge confort zone thing.

OK. I think I get it now.

kpg

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>> using tests from MeasureUP and Transcender you can vary
>> the number of questions
>> after scoring you can averagely imagine that you are ready or not

for
>> exam etc.

> So its like a physio-intellectual endurance challenge confort zone

thing.

> OK. I think I get it now.

Wait! So it's like if I get ready to do, say, 30 questions, and then
the test has 35 I'm screwed?

Wholly shite, I never thought of that! I must have studied just right
by accident on all the ones I passed. What luck!

--
JaR
Thug 10110