Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > More on the New Certifications

More on the New Certifications

T-Bone

Has some more details on the lower level certs.

http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

RoguE

If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find something
else to bitch about.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has some more details on the lower level certs.
>
> http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, RoguE spewed across the ether:

> If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find
> something else to bitch about.

Well, I'm sure you'll still be there.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Bob Christian

You act like we don't have anything else already...
Reading the MCNGP stuffs is definitely cheap therapy.

--
Bob Christian II
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

"RoguE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find something
> else to bitch about.
>

> "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Has some more details on the lower level certs.
>>
>> http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
>>
>> --
>> T-Bone
>> MCNGP XL

Neil

did you hear "RoguE" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> If they do away with the MCSE, all you fools will have to find
> something else to bitch about.

are you offering to be that something?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- If everyone lived forever, where would we all park??

RoguE

Sure.

news:Xns969AAC3E23F12neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...