Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Beta Exam 71-139: Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003

Beta Exam 71-139: Deploying Business Desktops with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003

lowdes

Hi,
Anyone planning to take this beta test?

Note this:
Exam 74-139 is a Partner Competency exam. Partner Competency exams validate
that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
multiple Microsoft products and technologies. This exam does not qualify an
individual as a Microsoft Certified Professional.

Any thoughts?

fygar

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:32:44 GMT, "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
> Anyone planning to take this beta test?
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/74-139.asp
>
>Note this:
>Exam 74-139 is a Partner Competency exam. Partner Competency exams validate
>that individuals in a partner environment are efficient and capable of
>deploying multifaceted IT solutions to their customer with skills across
>multiple Microsoft products and technologies. This exam does not qualify an
>individual as a Microsoft Certified Professional.
>
>Any thoughts?

I'm taking it. The email I got mentions that it counts toward the
Information Worker Competency. I thought it looked interesting enough
to give it a whirl.

....butch()