Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView Formatting

GridView Formatting

Brian

I currently have a GridView that displays information like: [Picture], Name,
Address, City, State, Notes. Right now this information is displayed in
columns but I would like it if each row in the table actually containted the
address information on the first line and the note information on a line
below it - yet have it still be one row within the GridView. Is this
possible? To be more specific - I guess each row in the GridView would
consist of a table. On the far left would be an image that spans the height
of the table (2 rows) and then to the right of the image is two rows. The
first row would contain address information and the second row would contain
the Notes.

Even pointing me in the direction of some formatting instructions would be
great!

TIA!
Brian

Mark Rae [MVP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Even pointing me in the direction of some formatting instructions would be
> great!

Have you considered using <asp:Repeater> instead of <asp:GridView>...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

Gridview Item formatting washoetech ASP .Net 3 09-30-2005 01:06 AM
Formatting gridview rows based on data Not Me ASP .Net 0 09-23-2005 12:03 PM
GridView Formatting sck10 ASP .Net 5 10-18-2004 01:30 AM
Need formatting options menu for formatting hard drive Mark T. Computer Support 3 11-24-2003 11:50 PM

Advertisments