Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE history

MCSE history

=?Utf-8?B?T3dlbkA3?=

Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Owen:
Both prometric and vue have a place where you can see what exams you took
and passed or failed, or you can get your official Microsoft transcript on
the mcp page (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp).
As far as your score is concerned, I don't think that number is saved
anywhere - just whether you passed or failed the exam.

"Owen@7" wrote:

> Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

ebouza70

Owen@7;7821892 Wrote:
> Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

I know if you go to Microsoft's site and go to the MCP site you are
able to input your MCSE ID and it will go to another page where you are
able to see your transcript. There you are able to see the test and
when you took them, but not your test scores.

Erick B
MCSA

--
ebouza70

=?Utf-8?B?VEJhY2tzdHJvbQ==?=

"ebouza70" wrote:

> Owen@7;7821892 Wrote:
> > Is there anyway to find your MCSE test and score history?

> I know if you go to Microsoft's site and go to the MCP site you are
> able to input your MCSE ID and it will go to another page where you are
> able to see your transcript. There you are able to see the test and
> when you took them, but not your test scores.
>
> Erick B
> MCSA
>

> --
> ebouza70

The only place your test score is is on the sheet you get from the center
after you finish the test. Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

--
Retired U.S. Air Force
MCSE - 2000 & 2003

Cerebrus

On Jul 23, 7:16 pm, TBackstrom <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

So does everyone else, except for the excited newlycertifieds. (Is
that a word, like "newlyweds" ?)

catwalker63

Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> On Jul 23, 7:16 pm, TBackstrom <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Microsoft only cares about pass/fail.

> So does everyone else, except for the excited newlycertifieds. (Is
> that a word, like "newlyweds" ?)

Umm no. Newlyweds get to keep the shine longer.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43