Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cycling Ride to the Mazahua Ceremonial Center (Mexico)

Cycling Ride to the Mazahua Ceremonial Center (Mexico)

erasmo

Hi dear Cyclists:

I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
Mazahua Ceremonial Center - Toluca (Mexico), performed last Sunday.

I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of the
religious procession of San Pedro el Alto, the pictures of the Mazahua
Ceremonial Center, and also the landscapes along the route.

If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
(available under the "Photoset Show" link), please access the
following direction:

http://tinyurl.com/2u3xl2

Greetings and thank you for your attention.

--
http://erasmo.r8.org