Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What do 4000 posts and a Level 10 Techie have in common?

What do 4000 posts and a Level 10 Techie have in common?

Cheekycharlie

A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, ****

-----------------
-----------------

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Cheekycharlie wrote:
> A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, ****

B) Some idiot that's obsessed with stalking someone

C) Some idiot that needs to find a life

D) Some idiot that hands out poor tech advice

--
Replied to for Evan's sake. Hey, I like the sound of that.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:28:30 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>B) Some idiot that's obsessed with stalking someone

Hey I feel like Jodie Foster. Or Ronald Reagan. Or ... who knows. I've
got a stalker.

And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
on his PC too.

And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

>Replied to for Evan's sake. Hey, I like the sound of that.

Hey me too. I've got my own movie out in the theatres too.

Let me know if he ever comes up with an original insult. I mean, the
PRATT just never gets old.

I'd come up with another name for him, but I can't think of a word
that means 'dumb ****ing lymey' that starts with a C..

CluelessCharlie just doesn't do him justice.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:53:46 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
>problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
>VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
>on his PC too.
>
>And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

Oh my bad, actually I believe it started when I 'chastised' him (told
him to reply to the group, not to my e-mail) when he e-mailed me.

He stated my sig TELLS him to. Obviously not understanding the word
"TO" in "TO REPLY VIA E-MAIL".

Too bad my sig didn't say "To jump off a cliff...."

WhzzKdd

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:53:46 -0700, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>>And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
>>problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
>>VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
>>on his PC too.
>>
>>And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

> Oh my bad, actually I believe it started when I 'chastised' him (told
> him to reply to the group, not to my e-mail) when he e-mailed me.
>
> He stated my sig TELLS him to. Obviously not understanding the word
> "TO" in "TO REPLY VIA E-MAIL".
>
> Too bad my sig didn't say "To jump off a cliff...."

LOL! He is getting annoying.

Aardvark

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:20:40 +0100, Cheekycharlie wrote:

> A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, ****
>

> -----------------
> www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your
> favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------

Stop acting like a lovesick tart.
<aside> Big girl's blouse.

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

the other English teams put together

Cheekycharlie

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!
news:TYlni.35$(E-Mail Removed)...

Cheekycharlie wrote:
> OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
> THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!

When I get the time maybe.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:27:02 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Cheekycharlie wrote:
>> OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
>> THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!

>When I get the time maybe.

Wow, it's basically MoronCharlie against the world.

That should tell you something.

Evan Platt

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:40:36 -0700, Evan Platt

>Wow, it's basically MoronCharlie against the world.
>
>That should tell you something.

Odd. Even Google Groups seems to have killfiled the idiot.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...t=0&scoring=d&