Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Free XML Editor for Eclipse

Free XML Editor for Eclipse

Dooing@gmx.de

Hello,

I am looking for a free (and good) XML Editor for Eclipse. Any ideas?
Reason: I installed the Aptana Plugin, which also features XML
support,
but seems to have problems with german "Umlaute" - german special
characters.
I downloaded a trial version of Oxygen, however the error still exists
- or maybe Eclipse still uses the Aptana XML Editor? How can I define
which XML Editor Eclipse should use?

Ian Wilson

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a free (and good) XML Editor for Eclipse. Any ideas?
> Reason: I installed the Aptana Plugin, which also features XML
> support,
> but seems to have problems with german "Umlaute" - german special
> characters.
> I downloaded a trial version of Oxygen, however the error still exists
> - or maybe Eclipse still uses the Aptana XML Editor? How can I define
> which XML Editor Eclipse should use?

Answered in another newsgroup.

Please don't write the same questions in *separate* messages to several
newsgroups.

Please read this to find out why, and what to do instead ...
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html.