Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Receiving Double emails in Outlook from gmail

Receiving Double emails in Outlook from gmail

HodsdonB@gmail.com

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem.

I have both of my e-mails accounts (ISP and gmail) going through
Outlook 2003.

When I send an email to Gmail I get one in Gmail and two of the same
emails in Outlook.

How do I get just one e-mail in Outlook from a gmail account?

BH

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> I have both of my e-mails accounts (ISP and gmail) going through
> Outlook 2003.
>
> When I send an email to Gmail I get one in Gmail

At the Gmail web interface? It will *always* be visible there until you
retrieve it with your email client, which (unless you changed defaults)
will then remove it from the "web" account.

> and two of the same emails in Outlook.

Are you sure you have the Gmail account only set up once in Outlook?

--
-bts

Cnut

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem.
>
> I have both of my e-mails accounts (ISP and gmail) going through
> Outlook 2003.
>
> When I send an email to Gmail I get one in Gmail and two of the same
> emails in Outlook.

e-mail 1) Your gmailaccount in Outlook
e-mail 2) By forwarding your gmail to your ISP account