Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-296 failed

70-296 failed

Tron2005

I failed this exam July 1, 2005 with a score of 542. I took the exam
again today after taking a week of vacation and studying the whole time. My
score this time was a 546!

As I was taking the exam I thought I had it for sure. I never failed a
Microsoft exam twice before. I really hate that I can't see what questions
I missed. I am getting a gut reaction not to trust Microsoft. Or, it's
just probably that I SUCK.

=?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=

Vacation and studying = why are you "studying" on your "vacation"!!??

What kind of study material are you using?

Now provided that you first get good study material, and that you know the
stuff inside and out...you may just pass.

296 is hard... and yes... YOU SUCK!

Tron2005

That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.

Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

"EvilGeekGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vacation and studying = why are you "studying" on your "vacation"!!??
>
> What kind of study material are you using?
>
> Now provided that you first get good study material, and that you know the
> stuff inside and out...you may just pass.
>
> 296 is hard... and yes... YOU SUCK!

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Tron2005 <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.
>
> Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

pics?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

zenner

Close-ups and matte finish please...the glossy shows too many finger
prints...Eh,... or so I've heard!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Tron2005 <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.
>>
>> Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

> pics?
>

> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

kpg

"zenner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:C1AAe.1020$(E-Mail Removed):

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\167622.htm (7/11/2005
> 2:49:21 PM) # Close-ups and matte finish please...the glossy shows too
> many finger prints...Eh,... or so I've heard!

yeah, but the gloss wipes off easiser.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
why do I even try

zenner

Not too sure about that...it took two cops to pry Pee Wee Herman's finger
from the sheet when they were finger printing him.

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns969096F727186ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> "zenner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:C1AAe.1020$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\167622.htm (7/11/2005
>> 2:49:21 PM) # Close-ups and matte finish please...the glossy shows too
>> many finger prints...Eh,... or so I've heard!
>>

> yeah, but the gloss wipes off easiser.
>
> --
> kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
> why do I even try

=?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=

That's why I took my vacation so I could have quiet time and study.

- Stay home and study

Yes, I suck just like you take it in the ass Evil girl.

-Hehehe...you should try the back door yourself Tron

Tron2005

Why? I like using yours.