Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bull

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

philo

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

idjits!

Clogwog

"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

Bullseye!
http://www.iflipflop.com/rove_bull_ass.jpg

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Clogwog wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued
>>

> Bullseye!
> http://www.iflipflop.com/rove_bull_ass.jpg

Too bad it looks like the horns had been blunted. Everyone could have
shishkabob.

Clogwog

"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Clogwog wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued
>>>

>> Bullseye!
>> http://www.iflipflop.com/rove_bull_ass.jpg

> Too bad it looks like the horns had been blunted. Everyone could have
> shishkabob.

Blunt objects are quite scary if you put them in unnatural places!
http://www.humoronline.com/weird-new...d-up-ass-1.jpg

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

Biggest idgit of them all http://tinyurl.com/32bas4

"A Spanish man who took his 10-year-old son bull running during the
annual Pamplona festival last week has had his visitation rights to
the boy taken away by a judge."
--
Airliner carrying 170 Brazilian people crashes into a
gas station in Sao Paulo. That's a lot of people.

Bucky Breeder

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:evjs93d2mt0621mqb8cnmrf4ntc5566jge@
4ax.com:

> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

> Biggest idgit of them all http://tinyurl.com/32bas4
>
> "A Spanish man who took his 10-year-old son bull running during the
> annual Pamplona festival last week has had his visitation rights to
> the boy taken away by a judge."

What about that Australian guy who held his baby boy out to
the alligator, then got himself killed by a flying fish ray?

As my dad would say "That's just good training!" LOL!

--

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com.../Nigger_manual

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:evjs93d2mt0621mqb8cnmrf4ntc5566jge@
> 4ax.com:
>

>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

>>Biggest idgit of them all http://tinyurl.com/32bas4
>>
>>"A Spanish man who took his 10-year-old son bull running during the
>>annual Pamplona festival last week has had his visitation rights to
>>the boy taken away by a judge."

> What about that Australian guy who held his baby boy out to
> the alligator, then got himself killed by a flying fish ray?
>
> As my dad would say "That's just good training!" LOL!

A couple of corrections are in order. He didn't hold his son out (maybe
you're thinking of Jocko), just took him into the pen holding him close
with one arm while he fed the crocodile (not gator) with the other. And
that *was* a stupid move.

And he was killed by a stingray, which is a very unusual thing to
happen. I've swam around them a thousand times and never had a hint of
trouble. Of course I was very careful not to step on them.