Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Update Linksys Router Firmware

Update Linksys Router Firmware

mcfarlane.n@gmail.com

I'm trying to access the firmware through 192.168.1.1 of my 2.4g
Linksys router.
The password box just keeps coming back after I enter "admin" (I've
made no change
to the default p/w).
Tried turning off Norton, didn't help. Also tried to access in Firefox
and IE.
Any thoughts?
Thanks guys

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
> I'm trying to access the firmware through 192.168.1.1 of my 2.4g
> Linksys router.
> The password box just keeps coming back after I enter "admin" (I've
> made no change
> to the default p/w).
> Tried turning off Norton, didn't help. Also tried to access in Firefox
> and IE.
> Any thoughts?
> Thanks guys

There is a default password, if that doesn't work, after checking the
MANUAL, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds and then power
cycle it to reset it to factory defaults.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
'exposed to kids'.

pcbutts1

You can now update your firmware automatically, linksys gives you that
option but you must download the correct firmware option for it. Check their
website again for your model number. They can also do it remotely on the
phone.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...