Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft drops PearsonVue

Reply
Thread Tools

Microsoft drops PearsonVue

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2007
I just came back from giving my 70-284 at a Pearson VUE center (and passed it
to complete my MCSE too! ) Is this country specific? My testing center told
me nothing about PearsonVUE testing for Microsoft closing down anytime in the
near future and I'm just wondering, because so far, it's been much cheaper
than Prometric and I'm still an exam away from MCSE Messaging Specialist.

"Michael Gossett" wrote:

> Anyone know the REAL reason behind this? *cough* allowing braindumps
> */cough* ??
>
> --
> Michael Gossett
> A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2007
=?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I just came back from giving my 70-284 at a Pearson VUE center (and
> passed it to complete my MCSE too! ) Is this country specific? My
> testing center told me nothing about PearsonVUE testing for Microsoft
> closing down anytime in the near future and I'm just wondering,
> because so far, it's been much cheaper than Prometric and I'm still an
> exam away from MCSE Messaging Specialist.
>


All of them in all countries.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TGluYQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2007
Hey all....I am about to take an exam at Prometric...is the exam format the
same as it was with Pearson/Vue? Has anyone taken an exam at Prometric yet
that used to test at P/V?



"catwalker63" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I just came back from giving my 70-284 at a Pearson VUE center (and
> > passed it to complete my MCSE too! ) Is this country specific? My
> > testing center told me nothing about PearsonVUE testing for Microsoft
> > closing down anytime in the near future and I'm just wondering,
> > because so far, it's been much cheaper than Prometric and I'm still an
> > exam away from MCSE Messaging Specialist.
> >

>
> All of them in all countries.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2007
"Lina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all....I am about to take an exam at Prometric...is the exam format
> the
> same as it was with Pearson/Vue? Has anyone taken an exam at Prometric yet
> that used to test at P/V?


I'd answer, but apparently you're a lesbian hater.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris Spanougakis MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-03-2007
Yes there is no difference.

Chris Spanougakis MCT
"Lina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all....I am about to take an exam at Prometric...is the exam format
> the
> same as it was with Pearson/Vue? Has anyone taken an exam at Prometric yet
> that used to test at P/V?
>
>
>
> "catwalker63" wrote:
>
>> =?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> prattled ceaselessly in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > I just came back from giving my 70-284 at a Pearson VUE center (and
>> > passed it to complete my MCSE too! ) Is this country specific? My
>> > testing center told me nothing about PearsonVUE testing for Microsoft
>> > closing down anytime in the near future and I'm just wondering,
>> > because so far, it's been much cheaper than Prometric and I'm still an
>> > exam away from MCSE Messaging Specialist.
>> >

>>
>> All of them in all countries.
>>
>> --
>> Catwalker
>> MCNGP #43
>> www.mcngp.com
>> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEARSONVUE AUTHORIZED TEST CENTER AT CHENNAI ipwrsadbkm@gmail.com A+ Certification 0 03-05-2009 06:41 AM
Wireless Connection Drops, then connects, drops... garywi Wireless Networking 1 02-12-2009 02:26 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb Charles A. Lackman ASP .Net 1 12-08-2004 07:08 PM



Advertisments