Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > unhappy

unhappy

the-.owls

I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have serious
problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
without success
please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
someone is listening?

R W W alters

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

the-.owls wrote:
> I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
> satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have serious
> problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
> without success
> please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
> someone is listening?

I have just mailed you some Zoloft and charged your account for a six
month supply. I hope it makes you happy.

dadiOH

the-.owls wrote:
> I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
> satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have
> serious problems getting on line,i have written to you
> regardingthese problems without success
> please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
> someone is listening?
>
> R W W alters

You can't cancel, you signed up for a lifetime account. WAIT!...maybe
your widow can cancel...

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Mara

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:01:40 GMT, "the-.owls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
>satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have serious
>problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
>without success
>please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
>someone is listening?

This isn't Virgin's support - it's a world-wide newsgroup.

Make sure you're contacting the right place:

http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/c...al&app=contact

If you are, go here:

http://www.virgin.net/helpme/

And use the contact form at the bottom of the page.

--
There's nothing in life so difficult that a Microsoft manual can't make it
completely incomprehensible. -- Douglas Adams

olfart

"the-.owls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EDMmi.18144$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to cancel my Virgin contract due to failing to
> satify my messages for help i am constant being disconected i have
> serious
> problems getting on line,i have written to you regardingthese problems
> without success
> please advise the procedure for cancellation that is if
> someone is listening?
>
> R W W alters

you must be a virgin in order to cancel

=?windows-1251?Q?=CA=E5=E2=E8=ED?=

You'll find actually speaking to Virgin themselves helps. 150 on a
virgin phone.

--
В случае чрезвычайной ситуации, красный свет будет освещать. Если этого
не произойдет то это слишком поздно для того, чтобы вопрос.

http://www.kevin.com.ua/nntp-postings/