Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Need help burning .wmv files to DVD

Need help burning .wmv files to DVD

sojomica sojomica is offline
Junior Member

I am new to burning DVD's and I need some help.

I tried to burn some .wmv files to a DVD and when I play them on my DVD player the picture is okay but the sound is really wierd. They also won't work on Windows Media Player. The original files will play on Windows Media Player, but the ones I burnt to a DVD won't.

They don't necessarily have to be able to be played on a DVD player, so is there some way I can copy or burn them so they will play on Windows Media Player?

Please excuse my ignorance if this is a really dumb question, but as I stated earlier, I am new to this.

demi demi is offline
Junior Member

burn as a data files on dvd. Use Nero or what ever .Data files should work as a original file on your computer but only problem is it won't play on your external dvd player.Data files can be played only on your computer dvd rom.
demi