Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290 exam question

70-290 exam question

=?Utf-8?B?c2VudHRvbnVsbDA=?=

does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
exams?

does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

=?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=

> does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
> exams?

All the time..
Whenever MS feels like it

> does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

It depends, but for 70-290...it's most likely closer towards the 500 mark.

=?Utf-8?B?cHNybWM=?=

My 2cents!

"senttonull0" wrote:

> does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
> exams?

Why would it matter? If you know the answer to a question the frequency of
test bank changes wouldn't change your ability to demonstrate your knowledge.
In a perfect world there wouldn't be a bank of questions. I propose a
practical exam scheduled once a month where the student must perform a list
of tasks on an operational network. If they don't F it up they pass.

> does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

Last I heard from my friend at M$ it was now approaching 2,500 per exam.
They have been spending more of their time working on simulation Q's.

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

> does anyone know how often they change the bank of questions for the MCSE
> exams?

It varies from exam to exam based on how many people are taking the exam,
how well the exam is performing, etc.

> does anyone know how large the bank of questions is? 200 questions, 500?

That also varies from exam to exam for the same reasons.

Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.