Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > kype popups

kype popups

Eric woods

Skype popups. This will not accept my password

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Eric woods wrote:
> Skype popups. This will not accept my password

Attn: *NOT* a Google Grouper. However, NTL'er.

WhzzKdd

"Eric woods" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nKGmi.18095$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Skype popups. This will not accept my password

1: check your caps
2: check your numlock key
3: check your spelling of the user name and password (hint: slow down! Most
of the time when I get a bad password message it's because I'm typing too
fast to be accuate.)
4: Go to Skype's web site, and find out what your password really is!
www.skype.com
At the very top, click on "Sign in", then click on "Forgot your password?"