Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP ID and Access Code?

MCP ID and Access Code?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

Hi,

I'm a newly qualified MCP and am trying to log in to
https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/ but its asking me for an MCP ID and
Access Code. Any idea where I should get this information from?

Cheers,
Chris

=?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=

You need to create a hotmail account to associate with your MCP. You should
already have your MCP ID, when you passed your test, the testing center
should have given you a receipt stating you pass, your MCP ID will be on that
paper

"Chris" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newly qualified MCP and am trying to log in to
> https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/ but its asking me for an MCP ID and
> Access Code. Any idea where I should get this information from?
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

I already have a hotmail account etc and can log into that but it is asking
for both the MCP ID and the Access code. I have no idea what the access code
is likely to be.

Thanks for your help...

"EvilGeekGirl" wrote:

> You need to create a hotmail account to associate with your MCP. You should
> already have your MCP ID, when you passed your test, the testing center
> should have given you a receipt stating you pass, your MCP ID will be on that
> paper
>
> "Chris" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a newly qualified MCP and am trying to log in to
> > https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/ but its asking me for an MCP ID and
> > Access Code. Any idea where I should get this information from?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Chris

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

no. You should be getting an e-mail from MS indicating your MCP ID. If
you have not recieved this within 2 weeks, send an e-mail to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). You will also need to create a passport account
(though hotmail is not required) to access the private site. The sign in
button will allow you to create/associate a passport account for access.
btw, the site address has changed to
https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Debrief: Wife listening while you talk in your sleep.

JaR

> (though hotmail is not required)

Sure it is. That's where I keep my spam collection.
( I have a p3nis enlargement spam from 1996 and a 419 sent in UUENCODE)

--
JaR
Thug 10110

CBIC

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil spewed across the ether:
>
>> (though hotmail is not required)

> Sure it is. That's where I keep my spam collection.
> ( I have a p3nis enlargement spam from 1996 and a 419 sent in
> UUENCODE)

Dude, hotmail is so 1999. All the cool kids use gmail to collect spam now.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

catwalker63

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns968C682077976neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

> no. You should be getting an e-mail from MS indicating your MCP ID. If
> you have not recieved this within 2 weeks, send an e-mail to
> (E-Mail Removed). You will also need to create a passport account
> (though hotmail is not required) to access the private site. The sign
> in button will allow you to create/associate a passport account for
> access. btw, the site address has changed to
> https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns968C73889A4CCcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

mine isn't...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Life is short, eat dessert first.

news:Xns968CABFFC9887neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns968C73889A4CCcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

> mine isn't...

Wouldn't you know it. The Canucks are doing it wrong again. <eg>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP, MCSA
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain

rai1manish rai1manish is offline
Junior Member

i have given my my exam before 8 days but still i have not
got the mcp id.
how can i get this.

Thanx in advance

manish

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Not recived access code and MCP id Akash Microsoft Certification 0 03-24-2007 08:19 AM
my mcp id and access code! rwahdan MCSE 2 06-08-2006 02:14 PM
Just got two emails: 1. your request for a new Access Code and 2. Request for my MCP ID# What's going on??!! belfast-biker Microsoft Certification 0 01-14-2006 12:49 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments