Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > does this work?

does this work?

boxinghistory99@gmail.com

<h1>Daily Dump</h1>
</center>
Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single human
being
on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
through.
And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
and discuss your dump.<p>

However, as this is a
<b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories only</
b>,

Ed Mullen

> <h1>Daily Dump</h1>
> </center>
> Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
> Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
> the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single human
> being
> on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
> through.
> And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
> So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
> and discuss your dump.<p>
>
> However, as this is a
> <b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories only</
> b>,

I must admit to being at a loss as to what you might possibly want us to
evaluate. My thoughts:

- The notion of a site dedicated to bowel movements? I mean, well, ok,
if I'm really interested in the topic, then, yep, it "works."
- The content of the page? Well, gee. What the hell is a "princese?"
- And, um, well, the content ends with an incomplete sentence (not to
mention the comma) and thought. What am I to make of that? Does it
indicate a hanging-chad sort of bowel movement reference? I am nonplussed!
- The composition of the HTML? Uh, well, ok, sure, it should display
across many different browsers the same way.

So, with "does this work?" as a message subject I can only answer: Yes
and no. So, how's it working for you? Me? I'm as regular as rain.
Which is one reason my doctor, at my last week's annual physical,
proclaimed me to be "medically boring." Well, aside from that nasty
Dupuytren's contracture in my left palm. Which, since the hand is
curling inward does not affect my ability to play the guitar so, well,
I'm kinda ok with it. As long as I don't hyper-extend my hand (which
does kinda make me scream pretty loudly) I'm ok. But, hey, pooping
isn't a problem! So, yeah, it "works" for me!

This is scary. I just wrote 21 lines and, with all of the message
groups and email partners I have, that was the most interesting thing I
found here tonight. Geez.

I'm gonna go pour another bourbon now.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:02:38
GMT Ed Mullen scribed:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> <h1>Daily Dump</h1>
>> </center>
>> Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
>> Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
>> the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single
>> human
>> being
>> on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
>> through.
>> And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
>> So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
>> and discuss your dump.<p>
>>
>> However, as this is a
>> <b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories
>> only</
>> b>,

> I must admit to being at a loss as to what you might possibly want us
> to evaluate. My thoughts:
>
> - The notion of a site dedicated to bowel movements? I mean, well,
> ok, if I'm really interested in the topic, then, yep, it "works."
> - The content of the page? Well, gee. What the hell is a
> "princese?" - And, um, well, the content ends with an incomplete
> sentence (not to mention the comma) and thought. What am I to make of
> that? Does it indicate a hanging-chad sort of bowel movement
> reference? I am nonplussed! - The composition of the HTML? Uh, well,
> ok, sure, it should display across many different browsers the same
> way.
>
> So, with "does this work?" as a message subject I can only answer:
> Yes and no. So, how's it working for you? Me? I'm as regular as
> rain. Which is one reason my doctor, at my last week's annual
> physical, proclaimed me to be "medically boring." Well, aside from
> that nasty Dupuytren's contracture in my left palm. Which, since the
> hand is curling inward does not affect my ability to play the guitar
> so, well, I'm kinda ok with it. As long as I don't hyper-extend my
> hand (which does kinda make me scream pretty loudly) I'm ok. But,
> hey, pooping isn't a problem! So, yeah, it "works" for me!
>
> This is scary. I just wrote 21 lines and, with all of the message
> groups and email partners I have, that was the most interesting thing
> I found here tonight. Geez.

Perhaps you are disappointed over not making it as a proctologist?
("...not making it..." - Get it?)

> I'm gonna go pour another bourbon now.

Might as well. Once the threshold's been exceeded...

--
Neredbojias
A self-made man who worships his creator

Ed Mullen

Neredbojias wrote:
> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:02:38
> GMT Ed Mullen scribed:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> <h1>Daily Dump</h1>
>>> </center>
>>> Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
>>> Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
>>> the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single
>>> human
>>> being
>>> on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
>>> through.
>>> And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
>>> So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
>>> and discuss your dump.<p>
>>>
>>> However, as this is a
>>> <b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories
>>> only</
>>> b>,

>> I must admit to being at a loss as to what you might possibly want us
>> to evaluate. My thoughts:
>>
>> - The notion of a site dedicated to bowel movements? I mean, well,
>> ok, if I'm really interested in the topic, then, yep, it "works."
>> - The content of the page? Well, gee. What the hell is a
>> "princese?" - And, um, well, the content ends with an incomplete
>> sentence (not to mention the comma) and thought. What am I to make of
>> that? Does it indicate a hanging-chad sort of bowel movement
>> reference? I am nonplussed! - The composition of the HTML? Uh, well,
>> ok, sure, it should display across many different browsers the same
>> way.
>>
>> So, with "does this work?" as a message subject I can only answer:
>> Yes and no. So, how's it working for you? Me? I'm as regular as
>> rain. Which is one reason my doctor, at my last week's annual
>> physical, proclaimed me to be "medically boring." Well, aside from
>> that nasty Dupuytren's contracture in my left palm. Which, since the
>> hand is curling inward does not affect my ability to play the guitar
>> so, well, I'm kinda ok with it. As long as I don't hyper-extend my
>> hand (which does kinda make me scream pretty loudly) I'm ok. But,
>> hey, pooping isn't a problem! So, yeah, it "works" for me!
>>
>> This is scary. I just wrote 21 lines and, with all of the message
>> groups and email partners I have, that was the most interesting thing
>> I found here tonight. Geez.

> Perhaps you are disappointed over not making it as a proctologist?
> ("...not making it..." - Get it?)
>
>> I'm gonna go pour another bourbon now.

> Might as well. Once the threshold's been exceeded...

No, not yet. Although, with the last one I really do have to
contemplate that whole proctologist possibility.

Ok, lemme think on that ...

NOT!

No, I think that another bourbon would be better placed.

Oh, and in case you may think that I did not evaluate the OP's original
request for evaluation:

http://edmullen.net/temp/t.html

Seems the code works ok.

As to his bowels? Hey, I'm pouring another bourbon, not taking
proctological advanced exams nor obsessing over his/her code.

Or, as a friend of mine once may have said: "Oh, ****!"

Sadly, I am easily amused. But! Well lubricated thanks to Makers Mark.

And now, against the Irish poet's advice: I do now go gently into that
good night.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2007-07-16, Ed Mullen wrote:

> And now, against the Irish poet's advice: I do now go gently into that
> good night.

Irish poet?? IRISH poet???

Author:

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=

Ed Mullen wrote:

> And now, against the Irish poet's advice: I do now go gently into
> that good night.

Strange, I thought Dylan Thomas was from Wales? Or do you know
something we don't?

--
Kim André Akerĝ
- (E-Mail Removed)

asdf

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> <h1>Daily Dump</h1>
> </center>
> Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
> Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
> the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single human
> being
> on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
> through.
> And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
> So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
> and discuss your dump.<p>
>
> However, as this is a
> <b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories only</
> b>,

....at a complete loss as to what you want. Are you a performance artist?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:36:17
GMT Ed Mullen scribed:

>>> This is scary. I just wrote 21 lines and, with all of the message
>>> groups and email partners I have, that was the most interesting
>>> thing I found here tonight. Geez.

>> Perhaps you are disappointed over not making it as a proctologist?
>> ("...not making it..." - Get it?)
>>
>>> I'm gonna go pour another bourbon now.

>> Might as well. Once the threshold's been exceeded...
>>

> No, not yet. Although, with the last one I really do have to
> contemplate that whole proctologist possibility.
>
> Ok, lemme think on that ...
>
> NOT!
>
> No, I think that another bourbon would be better placed.
>
> Oh, and in case you may think that I did not evaluate the OP's
> original request for evaluation:
>
> http://edmullen.net/temp/t.html
>
> Seems the code works ok.

Yeah, but it lacks style and completeness. There's much more one can
say regarding the subject. What about color, texture, marbling fashion,
consistency, size, weight, specific gravity, tapering-quality, and, of
course, aroma? If the dump is encommoded, is there a shade variation
between the part in water and the part out of water? Have any time
studies been made on the temporal decomposition rate?

If the OP isn't serious about his subject, how can he be serious about
the vehicle which conveys it?

> As to his bowels? Hey, I'm pouring another bourbon, not taking
> proctological advanced exams nor obsessing over his/her code.
>
> Or, as a friend of mine once may have said: "Oh, ****!"

<grin>

> Sadly, I am easily amused. But! Well lubricated thanks to Makers
> Mark.
>
> And now, against the Irish poet's advice: I do now go gently into
> that good night.

I see others have responded to your Gallic ignoramity so I shall refrain
from adding insult to inebriation. But rest well for on the morrow you
will undoubtedly regret your excess excessively.

--

Ed Mullen wrote:

> And now, against the Irish poet's advice: I do now go gently into that
> good night.

Yes, you are all right: Welsh, not Irish.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 05:04:37 GMT
asdf scribed:

>> Welcome to <b>The Daily Dump</b>
>> Yup that is right, <b>The Daily Dump, a forum dedicated to
>> the discussion of bowel movements</b>, the process every single human
>> being
>> on the planet, even the most pristine princese in the world, must go
>> through.
>> And it is that process that The Daily Dump is here to discuss.
>> So, please remove yourself from the pressures of the real world,
>> and discuss your dump.<p>
>>
>> However, as this is a
>> <b>forum related to bowel movements and bowel movement stories only</
>> b>,

> ...at a complete loss as to what you want. Are you a performance artist?

Yeah, but he's offal.